Bed & Breakfast accommodation was available at a number of Cambridge Colleges. Different rooms had different facilities and different price levels:
- Ensuite (single occupancy room with its own bathroom): £75 per night (Robinson College or Harvey Court, Caius College)
- Semi-ensuite (single occupancy room, either with a bathroom shared with one other room, or with its own facilities short of a full bathroom): £65 per night (Robinson College or Harvey Court, Caius College)
- Standard (single occupancy room with access to shared bathroom facilities): £45 per night (Selwyn College)
Delegates were asked to book and pay for your accommodation at the same time as Registration.
- Unfortunately it was not possible to specify a College when booking, since rooms were only available on some days at certain Colleges.
- Only a limited number of rooms were available on Sunday and Thursday nights.
- All Colleges were (and still are) a short walk from the main conference venues at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences and the Lady Mitchell Hall (as illustrated in the map below); there was (and still is) little other
accommodation close to the conference venues.