In addition the following pages from the above documents are available as web pages:
Plenary and Sectional Lectures
Mini-Symposia and Workshops
Contributed Talks and Posters
As usual, there will be contributory speaker-sessions on the BAMC side of the conference, and contributory poster-sessions on both sides of the conference. The deadline of 7th February 2015 for abstract submission (previously available at http://www.bmc-bamc2015.maths.cam.ac.uk/openconf) has now passed.
150th Anniversary of the LMS
The programme on Wednesday 1st April will take the form of a celebration of the 150th Anniversary of the LMS. There will be a LMS Reception in the early evening.
On Wednesday 1st April there will be a Conference Dinner at Churchill College, with an after-dinner speech by Philip Nelson, Chief Executive of EPSRC.
Cambridge University Press Receptions
There will be an Opening Reception at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences and a Women-in-Mathematics Reception at the CUP bookshop, both sponsored by Cambridge University Press.
- A special session on The Future of Proof, sponsored by The Social Machine of Mathematics, with Ursula Martin (Oxford), June Barrow-Green (Open), Tim Gowers (Cambridge), Andrew Pitts (Cambridge), and David Tranah (Cambridge University Press).
- An IMA Lighthill-Thwaites Prize Mini-Symposium, when each short-listed candidate for the IMA Lighthill-Thwaites Prize will present a paper.
- Students Prizes, sponsored by SIAM, for the best contributed talks and posters by students.
There will be stands and/or exhibitions by:
- Oxford University Press, including the Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics
- Cambridge University Press
- Taylor & Francis
- Heffers - Blackwells
- The American Mathematical Society: Bookstore
- The London Mathematical Society
- The Institute of Mathematics & its Applications
A draft outline programme (that is subject to change) can be downloaded by clicking on the image below.